Yes! This morning I stepped on the scale and that wonderful, beautiful, glass digital measurement device from Germany read that magical number: 200! That means so far I’ve lost 55 lbs, and as I was telling my son, David, I have not weighed in at 200 since college.
So, what does it really mean to lose that much? 20 lbs ago I wrote what it meant to lose 35, so here is an update:
Losing 55 pounds means:
- Now the ‘new’ pants are falling down. (Arrrrgg – back to Kohls!)
- (– Can I really fit into 32s? –)
- Baggy is getting to look ridiculous
- Two less chins
- A 55-lb weight-loss journey is now over
- Now the ‘keeping it off’ journey has begun!
- Realizing how cool and beneficial fish oil is! (I take 6 – 1,200 mg capsules a day)
- Figuring the cost of another new wardrobe
- Really needing to work out more
- Marble Slab last night with the kids 🙂
- Looking forward to seeing anything under 200lbs on that scale!
- Thinking that maybe 190 is better!